Good morning, all people! It is Kristen, your host of the Dunedin Day by day. I hope you all had an exquisite vacation weekend! Now, with out additional ado, let’s get to the information.
📣 Our readers like to rejoice excellent news! Now you can shout out your massive announcement on the prime of the Dunedin Day by day publication. Whether or not it is a grand opening, new product on the market, birthday, anniversary, engagement, wedding ceremony or new child, let everybody rejoice alongside you! Submit your announcement right here.
First, at present’s climate:
Humid; a day t-storm. Excessive: 91 Low: 79.
Shoutout to our premier native sponsors:
- Is mildew in your house making you sick? In that case, it’s good to name The Mildew Lady. Proprietor Liz Keefer is an area Council-Licensed Indoor Environmental Advisor with over 12 years of expertise offering mildew testing providers. She’s going to totally assess your property for seen or hidden mildew points and create a complete remediation & prevention plan to revive your indoor air high quality. Name Liz at (727) 205-6020 to schedule your inspection for under $575 and point out Patch for $50 off.
- Need to assist native artists in Dunedin? Studio 1212 Artwork Gallery at 234 Monroe St. in Dunedin is a non-profit artwork gallery managed by award-winning native artists from our space. The gallery options unique art work, prints and playing cards and has a preferred boutique of hand-crafted present objects. Hours are 11am – 3pm Wednesday to Sunday or go to studio1212.org to buy and to see exhibition schedules. And to assist native artists by turning into a Patron of Studio 1212, go right here.
- Dunedin canine dad and mom — Assist your furry good friend reside an extended and wholesome life with contemporary human grade meals for canine. Fortunate Canine Delicacies makes use of meticulously sourced native substances cooked contemporary, frozen and delivered from their kitchen to yours. Contemporary meals is simpler to digest and offers optimum vitamin for the well being of your canine – and you’ll calm down figuring out you’re feeding them one of the best. Day by day readers, point out Patch for a free bag of cookies together with your order. Go to Fortunate Canine Delicacies to study extra.
Click on right here to get your online business featured on this spot.
Listed here are the highest 4 tales in Dunedin at present:
- Fourth of July weekend in Dunedin was an enormous hit this 12 months! Tampa Bay Newspapers shared photographs from the varied occasions together with the Dunedin Goes Carting Patriotic Golf Cart Parade, the annual barbeque on the VFW and Hometown USA at TD Ballpark. Click on the hyperlink to take a look at photographs of our city’s fireworks, of Dunedin worker, Randy Knott, dressed as Uncle Sam and residents having fun with the festivities! (Tampa Bay Newspapers)
- Dunedin Parks & Recreation is internet hosting a Males’s Midnight Basketball Match for these 18 and older on July 30 on the MLK Jr. Recreation Middle. Register your group on-line now and battle for the win late into the night time. There’s a $200 charge for every taking part group. This will probably be a double elimination-style event beginning at 3:30 PM. Video games start at 4 p.m. and can proceed till 3 a.m. (Dunedin Patch)
- Multiplayer Gaming Nights for teenagers ages 9 to 14 are scheduled for July 15 and August 19 on the MLK, Jr. Recreation Middle. Contributors will go head-to-head in several multiplayer online game tournaments between 7 and 9 p.m. for the possibility to win prizes. The event will embrace Fortnite Wars in July and Mario Occasion in August. Mild snacks will probably be supplied. These can register on-line now. (Dunedin Patch)
- The Nationwide Recreation and Park Affiliation and the Metropolis of Dunedin have declared the month of July as Nationwide Park and Recreation Month. The town is celebrating by honoring those that are devoted to bettering the standard of lifetime of its residents. Employees and tons of of volunteers dedicate their providers to offering clear and secure parks, youth actions, well being and vitamin packages, inexperienced areas and trails. You’ll be able to rejoice by having fun with any of the various metropolis amenities, together with Highlander Pool, catch a Dunedin Blue Jays recreation, benefit from the metropolis’s tennis courts and extra! Click on the hyperlink to see a full checklist of solutions on tips on how to rejoice Nationwide Park and Recreation Month all through July. (Dunedin Patch)
Assist us make this text higher!
We’ve been getting a lot optimistic suggestions concerning the Dunedin Day by day that we’re beginning to get an enormous head. Need to carry us again all the way down to earth with some constructive suggestions? In that case, take our easy — and fast! — reader survey. Your suggestions will assist us be sure we’re protecting the type of native information, occasions and scuttlebutt you actually care about. And it’ll assist us towards our aim of being an indispensable native useful resource and the final electronic mail you’d ever unsubscribe from.
We’d be so appreciative of your suggestions that, if you happen to take the survey, we’ll enter your electronic mail deal with in a drawing for a small mountain of Patch swag. You understand you need that tote bag — so click on the hyperlink and provides it to us straight. Thanks!
Take the Survey 👉
Dunedin Day by day Pic of the Day:
The view of the Causeway and Hurricane Go from a airplane | Submitted by Paula Clancy
Thanks Paula Clancy for submitting your photograph of your view of the Causeway and Hurricane Go when flying out of Tampa Worldwide Airport!
Let’s examine a few of your photographs from Dunedin’s Fourth of July occasions! Submit them to Dunedin@Patch.com for consideration! Please verify within the electronic mail that you just personal the rights to the photograph, and that Patch has permission to republish it.
In the present day in Dunedin:
- Star-Spangled Banner Cleanup on Honeymoon Island (9:30 a.m.)
- Dulcimer Membership on the Hale Senior Exercise Middle (1 p.m.)
- Dunedin Toastmasters assembly at Unity Neighborhood Church (7 p.m.)
- Books & Brews at Cueni Brewing Co. (7 p.m.)
- Grownup Faucet Class at Dreamers Dance Firm (7:30 p.m.)
From my pocket book:
- Reminder: Dunedin Parks & Rec affords free Tech Time for Seniors on the Hale Senior Exercise Middle. Schedule your 30-minute appointment on Mondays or Wednesdays between 3 and 5 p.m. to obtain assist together with your telephone, pill or different gadgets. Name (727) 298-3299 to schedule your appointment at present. (Dunedin Patch)
- Do you know you may e book your Honeymoon Island Single-Use Day move ticket on-line when you wait in line or earlier than you get to the seashore? Merely present your affirmation electronic mail or receipt upon arrival! (Metropolis of Dunedin by way of Fb | Florida State Park)
- Take a look at SPCA Tampa Bay’s Senior Highlight! Bruiser could also be blind, however that does not gradual him down! He is a happy-go-lucky fella wanting ahead to dwelling it up in retirement along with his without end household. Because of Second Probabilities for Blind Canines, Bruiser makes use of a halo to assist him get round safely. Cease by SPCATB at present to satisfy Bruiser and all of his different furry friends! (SPCA Tampa Bay by way of Fb)
- The Restorative in Dunedin is closed for its annual summer time trip now till July 20. Any emails or messages will probably be responded to after they return. (The Restorative by way of Fb)
Extra from our sponsors — thanks for supporting native information!
On the market:
- Tarot Card Readings and Intuitive Consultations with Nicole! One on One and / or Events! (Particulars)
- Add your merchandise
You are all caught up for at present! I will meet up with you vibrant and early tomorrow with a brand new replace.